Kingston By Night Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston By Night Members Forum

The Communication Hub for Kingston By Night Members and Admin

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Location!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storytellers
Storytelling Team
Storytelling Team
Storytellers

New Location! Empty
PostSubject: New Location!   New Location! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey everyone!

So it's official. We're moving to Next Church at 89 Colborne Street starting on December 1st. Same start time, but as usual I am planning on arriving between 5:30 and 5:45 in order to be able to get everyone checked in and ready to go for 6 pm!

Last edited by The Adam on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonbynight.rpg-board.net
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

New Location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Location!   New Location! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 pm

What areas in Next are we allowed to go?
Back to top Go down
Avasarahavarill

Avasarahavarill

New Location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Location!   New Location! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:17 pm

I believe we have the sanctuary booked and we have been given permission to access the side rooms and the basement. The main large room and the kitchen will be taken up by another group until 8, but after that we will have access to those rooms.

I say these things only because I was with Adam for initial investigation of the place and my/Pigeon's mother works there.
Back to top Go down
Storytellers
Storytelling Team
Storytelling Team
Storytellers

New Location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Location!   New Location! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 10:11 am

agustusdemitus wrote:
I believe we have the sanctuary booked and we have been given permission to access the side rooms and the basement. The main large room and the kitchen will be taken up by another group until 8, but after that we will have access to those rooms.  

I say these things only because I was with Adam for initial investigation of the place and my/Pigeon's mother works there.

From the information I was given, we officially have the Sanctuary. That being said, with Pigeon & Kevin's mother there, we will have access to the side rooms off of the Sanctuary and in the basement. The main large room and large kitchen are completely off-limits until 10. No exceptions. The group who will be in there require their absolute privacy. I will have signs saying "Do Not Enter" for the doorways that lead to the off-limits area.
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonbynight.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

New Location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Location!   New Location! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Location!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston By Night Members Forum :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: