Here is where communication between characters, and communication between storytellers & players can happen.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Túlio Lorenzo Nuño deArza

PostSubject: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:30 pm

On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain.

Here will be a place for members of our community to make known any claim they choose to stake on turf within our city of Kingston.

Please note that while the Architect will keep formal record of any personal turf laid claim to, the sanctity of the turf is not formally protected by the laws of our city, only by the decency of the kindred within it.

If you wish to claim turf for yourself or your gang, and you wish for that clam to be publicly known, state below the bounds of the territory you wish to claim.

If there are any territories contested, the Architect and I will arbitrate a discussion.  Or, if you wish, you may "duke it out".  Somewhere out of public view, ideally.
Back to top Go down
Túlio Lorenzo Nuño deArza

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:45 pm

I formally lay claim to Providence Care Health Services and all its buildings and grounds.
Back to top Go down
John Williams

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Anyone with eyes, and a lick of sense will see the bit of ground I've marked for me, and mine. However, just to have it said openly: the grounds immediately around the old court house, City Park, and a little residential area between William, Bagot, and Barrie streets are mine.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 am

I lay claim to Strathcona park area from princess to John Counter, and Portsmouth to Sir Jhon A.Mcdonald blvd.
Back to top Go down
Karl_the_Gangrel

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 pm

I, Karl the Gangrel, have laid claim to the area the city calls "The Little Cataraqui Conservation Area". The whole of the park, including the trails and road ways on that property are mine. I also include Aylesworth Hamlet in my domain.

From Burbrook Road in the north all the way to the Macdonald-Cartier Freeway (Hwy 401) in the south. From Sydenham Road in the west, to Perth Road in the east.

I agree to be subject to the Baron of Kingston with the understanding that the territory I claim is within their greater domain.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:12 pm

i have a new tag

Last edited by Greiger on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LarryFromFlorida

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:49 am

Uh, hey. I'm going to claim the Cataraqui Golf and Country Club, next to St. Lawrence college. Cool? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 pm

NOTE FROM THE ARCHITECT: If you have turf list it here, and establish it.
Back to top Go down
The Adam
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Sianonn: *sigh* Fine. I'll play along. I claim the stretch of downtown framed by Johnson Street in the south, Queen Street in the north, Clergy Street to the west and Ontario Street to the east.
Back to top Go down
http://kingstonbynight.forumotion.com
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:43 am

I claim as my Domain a space three feet around myself at all times. I grant all the ability to enter and leave my Domain at will, so far as they have the physical capacity to do so. Should they lack the personal physical capacity, and wish to enter or leave my Domain, they may ask, and I may give them assistance in doing so, but reserve the right to decline.

If any wish to challenge my domain, they my speak to me privately and directly. I am available within my Domain at all times for meetings and consultations.

I also claim Lake Ontario, Lake Ontario Park, the Playtrium, all bus stops, and the Kingston Airport. Also, the entire island of Guam.

Finally, I claim as domain the area more than three feet above the head of any members of the community. (Those of the community in possession of limbs of extraordinary length, I instead claim domain of a region six inches beyond your maximum reach.) Anyone wishing to contest my claim over this domain must first enter into it, for me to respect such a challenge.

More seriously, if anyone is challenged to physical combat over their "Domain", please be aware that I stand willing to assist any and all from avoiding physical violence, and will available to assist.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

THE LOST SOULS:

We, the Lost Souls, lay claim to the East side of the Cosway.

As far East as Abby Dawn Rd, as far South as the St Lawrence River, and as far North as Hwy 401.

Area's 37, 38, 39, and 40 on the neighborhood map.

https://www.cityofkingston.ca/documents/10180/90461/AllNeighbourhoods_Map.pdf/017f63e7-7181-421f-9f8b-547dd4528eff
Back to top Go down
Ruby_Cole

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Fine, I guess I'll join the party and claim my turf.

I'm claiming along Dalton road, including King's Crossing and the binnington court and lane, and down Sir John A and Division to John Counter. If you're passing through, fine. But send me a text or something if you're expecting trouble in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain   

Back to top Go down

On the topic of "Turf", or that which is often called Domain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1