Here is where communication between characters, and communication between storytellers & players can happen.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Upcoming Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Courtney

PostSubject: Upcoming Vote   Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:16 pm

I am proposing a vote (Mars has seconded) about the possible creation of a new position within the city. We need someone specific to handle all the other supernaturals that seem to be in Kingston. This need goes beyond the Ambassador who focuses on dealings with other vampire sects and the Architect who simply keeps watch for intruders.

There are already werewolves and hunter nuns to deal with, and now there seems to be a society of psychics arriving in town and fae/trolls/changelings making their presence known.

We discussed this idea at the most recent meeting of June 2, and those present thought it was promising to have one office coordinating our efforts to deal with these other entities. This would ensure it was done by someone with appropriate background knowledge when possible, and in a transparent and accountable fashion.

I therefore call on the gangs and other Anarchs to brainstorm ideas and proposals for such a new position, and meet again in two weeks to debate its merits further. As previously determined, we would need a quorum of ten confirmed city members, with at least one representative of each of the four established gangs, to vote on it.

Should the proposal meet with success, the city would then take nominations for candidates and have a second vote to appoint someone to the newly formed position. The present matter is strictly about the question of having one at all, and what the duties would be.
Back to top Go down
LarryFromFlorida

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Vote   Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 am

'Sup.

In accordance with our voting laws, I'm publicly declaring that Mars may cast my vote in my absence. He knows my thoughts on the matter.

Love this idea.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Vote
Page 1 of 1