Here is where communication between characters, and communication between storytellers & players can happen.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryFromFlorida

PostSubject: July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 am

Hey everybody.

Thought I'd get the word out for people who weren't at the last gathering about the current situation.

I went as Ambassador to Montreal to ensure that Tulio and Mars were not being held against their will. To make a long story shorter, Mars declared that he could not join the Sabbat and returned to Kingston with us.
Tulio, however, has decided to remain in Montreal as a guest of the Sabbat and pursue a private project that is very important to him. Note that Tulio is NOT joining the Sabbat, he's still a Committed Anarch. Jinx and Seth were with me and helped determine that both Tulio and Mars were not under the influence of any disciples. We made a video with Tulio in which he explains his decision in his own words, hit me up if you want to see it or get a copy.

By pretty much unanimous opinion at the last gathering of a quorum of Anarchs, we are removing Tulio from the position of Advocate/Baron and holding an election to fill that critical position. The vote will be held at the next gathering - if you're unable to attend I recommend reviewing our laws for proxy voting. The current list of candidates stands at:

Richard Mars
Kage
Courtney
Zoltan

If you were not in attendance at the meeting and would like to be a candidate you can publicly declare so here.

All candidates have the next two weeks to campaign and gather support.
Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Courtney

PostSubject: Re: July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate   Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Courtney finds everybody she can during the next couple of weeks, and urges them to seriously consider her for Advocate.

She earnestly believes she would do a great job. She points out that she has extensive experience at organizing and leading groups (she actually has Leadership 4), has learned tons about vampires since her embrace, particularly Anarch society, and has developed significant influence over the mortals of Kingston to get things done in the city. She hasn’t got Presence, Dominate or Auspex, so you can be confident she isn’t manipulating you with mind control or emotional powers, or reading your thoughts. Her main direction for the city would be to institute more openness and inclusivity, so that half the city isn’t sitting around wondering when the others will arrive and fill them in on what stuff just happened that they weren’t invited to be part of. She believes that it’s important to have everyone in the city involved to the best of their abilities, and for those in leadership to be accountable to even the youngest and newest members of the Movement.

She knows that some of you are running or have a gang-mate who is running, but she hopes you have an open mind, hear her out, and make the best choice for the city. She’s happy to answer any questions you may have, and to listen to your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:09 pm

I will not be able to make the vote. Therefore I, Seth, give my vote in proxy to Larry of the Lost Souls.
Back to top Go down
LarryFromFlorida

PostSubject: Re: July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate   Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Results:

Bones put himself forward as candidate for Advocate
Richard Mars and Zoltan removed themselves from co separation.

Bones was elected Advocate by majority vote.

He left the position of Constable vacant with his election. The assembled forum of Anarchs decided to vote on the Constable position immediately due to the critical nature of the post, rather than wait the two weeks as is usual.

Richard Mars, Kage and Beth put themselves forward as candidates. Richard Mars was elected Constable by majority vote.

Finally, Siannon has challenged Nathan for the position of Architect. Terrance has also been nominated. The vote will be next gathering - if you want to be a candidate, sound off!

-Larry, Ambassador

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate   

Back to top Go down

July 14 vote for position of Baron/Advocate
Page 1 of 1