Kingston By Night Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston By Night Members Forum

The Communication Hub for Kingston By Night Members and Admin

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Corina's Carpool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:48 am

Hi!
I can give people rides!
I leave from the Kingston Centre area, so roughly 5:15-5:30, depending on how many people I'm picking up. Just let me know if you need a ride to or from game!

I usually also go to Denny's afterwards.

~Corina
Back to top Go down
Edgar Martyn

Edgar Martyn

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 pm

I would like a ride again if possible.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 am

Sure!

I have two to three more spots available now!

~Corina
Back to top Go down

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 pm

If it would be possible, I would love a ride back after the game! (I live near the airport) if that is difficult, perhaps just to somewhere where my Mom could pick me up after that!
Back to top Go down
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:10 am

sure!!!
Back to top Go down

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you! Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:31 pm

I'm still able to give rides this game. I'm currently still at my parents in the West end, near the Cat centre. I usually swing by the Kingston centre to pick up Ryan. At some point, I will hopefully be back at my apartment at the Kingston Centre, but am willing to pick up and drop people off in the west end.

Assuming I still have Ryan, I have three spots in my car. (Tom, let me know if you need a ride)

~Corina
Back to top Go down
Sam Parker

Sam Parker

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 6:09 pm

So, update!!!

Currently at my apartment at the Kingston Centre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corina's Carpool  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corina's Carpool    Corina's Carpool  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corina's Carpool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston By Night Members Forum :: Out of Character :: Rideshare-
Jump to: